Saturday, July 31, 2010

A Happy Friday


A Happy Friday
Originally uploaded by suzipaw
M and I went to the county fair last night, just on the spur of the moment. We ate fried food, wandered the Hall of Flowers and the Hall of Vendors (I got this close to signing up for a Napa condo hard sell in exchange for a cruise--I still might do it), listened to some music, and took a spin on the ferris wheel. We enjoyed snapping some pics with his new iPhone camera app that mimics the Hipstamatic (which I somehow missed in the '80s).

We'll go back to the fair on Wednesday--Foghat and Blue Oyster Cult are playing! M really wants to hear them. And we need to see the livestock, bet the ponies, check out the "sustainable Sonoma" geodesic domes, and of course eat more fried food. That brick of spiral-cut potatoes is haunting both of us even now.

2 Comments:

At 6:54 AM, August 01, 2010, Blogger bren said...

I'm very fond of the photo...you look relaxed and happy.

 
At 3:16 PM, August 02, 2010, Blogger Sara said...

me too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home