Friday, July 23, 2010

What I Did Yesterday

This photo is of me talking to one of my favorite conference speakers. He was one of the first people I met when I started doing conferences and has always been very kind to me.

Sorry for the blog silence. I've got a lot on my mind lately, but haven't been coherent enough to post anything. I have several views of hotel rooms to show you, but forgot my camera cable so you'll just have to wait til I'm back home from Portland on Sunday to see them.

It's been a long week, but I'm very much looking forward spending the weekend with northwest family, starting in about six hours!

3 Comments:

At 4:01 PM, July 23, 2010, Blogger K2 said...

Forgot your camera! That doesn't seem like you.

 
At 7:00 AM, July 24, 2010, Blogger bren said...

Your top looks good. Who is the conference speaker? I may know him.

 
At 6:32 PM, July 25, 2010, Blogger suzanne said...

K2--I took the camera and pix with it, but both cables remained at home. I'll post photos soon.

Mom, it's Robert Lefkowitz.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home