Monday, November 14, 2011

A Monday P.S. to Sunday

It was a lovely day on Sunday, so we were able to take the motorcycle to write with the other Pointy Pals in the morning. On the way home, we took a detour to a sheep farm that had invited local artisans, mostly knitters and spinners, to gather for a holiday sale. So not only did I add some lovely hand dyed and spun stuff to my bulging yarn stash, I had a tasty wood-fired pizza for lunch, munching it among the flies and cow patties of the pasture turned alfresco dining area. Thank goodness I was hungry. We kept our eyes focused on the bucolic views of the Chileno Valley during that part.

*****

I started wearing my Fitbit yesterday, and after a somewhat discouraging start, today was much better, balancing yesterday's caloric overage, mostly because I went back to the gym for the first time in nearly a month. In other data, apparently I only slept 4.5 hours last night. I feel pretty darn perky for so little sleep, so maybe I'm not wearing it right. Or maybe the melatonin makes my dreams so active that it tricks the Fitbit. Tonight is another night, for wool gathering of all sorts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home