Sunday, July 08, 2007

Fireworks Video

My first video uploaded to YouTube! It's boring, I know, and no sound, but this is my first try so bear with me. I did promise that horrible mime performance, too, didn't I? I'll try that next.



In other news, M's home safe and sound, yay. He's off studying and getting his classroom ready for tomorrw. He unplugged the wireless router for a few moments, and voila, I'm able to be online again. I have mixed feeling since now that means I have to work today, but there it is. I can also visit my blogs, too, and that's a good thing.

1 Comments:

At 3:57 PM, July 08, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool upload.
Welcome home, Murray!
Isn't it wonderful how someone can walk in and fix the internet?! I am in NYC and couldn't get online, but figured it out for myself after countless wasted minutes of NYC time. At least it keeps me connected when I'm here on my own (which I love).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home