Monday, August 25, 2008

All Clear--for Now

Quick health post, since this seems to by my Annus Physicianis (yes, I'm making that up--if anyone has a better suggestion for Year of the Doctors Offices, let me know): had my "body mapping" appointment with my dermatologist today. It was much quicker and therefore less excruciating than I had anticipated. And I left with all my moles intact and attached to me, which was a relief. (And apparently, there are a lot, more than average.) I have to go back every six months for two years, but if that's all that's needed, I'm OK with it.

2 Comments:

At 1:33 PM, August 26, 2008, Blogger Kamala! said...

That's good news, Suz. Annus Medicus?

 
At 5:43 PM, August 26, 2008, Blogger Anonymous Me said...

That's a relief - I'm glad to hear it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home