Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Lovely Sunday


With Colin
Originally uploaded by suzipaw
I had a very nice day on Sunday, particularly in the evening when M and I went to the Honeys in Petaluma for dinner. Nick's dad Colin is visiting from England and I enjoyed catching up with him. Liz, Ella, and Katrin were there as well as another family in the Honey circle.

In the morning on Sunday I managed to finally get my spring bulbs in their pots, but I noticed last night that the soil has since been disturbed--I suspect a certain small canine is secreting treats from the interloper.

2 Comments:

At 4:31 PM, November 23, 2010, Blogger Kamala! said...

Now, now-It could be a despicable rodent. Poor Rex. Isn't his new life bad enough without being accused of bulb pilfering?

 
At 4:46 PM, November 23, 2010, Blogger suzanne said...

OTOH, maybe he's expecting a dog biscuit bush to blossom in the spring...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home