Friday, September 26, 2014

Happy Blog-iversary to Me

Ten years ago today I started blogging. Ten! Doesn't time fly? Fly!

I've been meaning to blog for some time and am glad this occasion finally compels me. I have no excuses other than work being stressful, some travel, and generally finding life rolling away the way that it does. Faithful readers, thank you for being here, still.

Since my last post:

Motorcycle rides through the desiccated countryside. A classic car show in Napa the weekend before the big earthquake. Undertaking some long overdue home keeping projects. The county fair.



Learning to meditate. A trip up the coast for the opening of Mom's show. So nice that again Mark and the kids were there.



We recently returned from a trip to New York. Business venn diagrammed by birthday, so M came with me. There were many highlights: several occasions to visit with the Manhattan Madhus, Book of Mormon, a service at the NY Center for Spiritual Living, a sail around the confluence of the East and Hudson rivers, a stay at the storied Algonquin, an unexpected an serendiptious lunch with Ginny and Laura, and a quick but lovely visit to the MOMA.  I took notes during the trip and would like to share more, but given my lack of posts recently, I'm feeling pessimistic.





More travel, more stressful work, more family visits that make life so worthwhile all coming up soon, so I have a lot to look forward to! Oh, and more attempts to meditate.


1 Comments:

At 9:06 AM, September 30, 2014, Blogger Brenda said...

That awesome rainbow is a wonderful closing to your blog. Thank you for the 10 years of blogging. It's another way to know you that I enjoy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home