Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Happy Anniversary to PWG

Last night's meeting marked the first anniversary of the Petaluma Writers Group. I cannot say enough about how much gathering with Julia and Rebecca twice a month or more has changed my life. They are both wonderful writers and wonderful women--they work fulltime, care for their families, and make time to "fill the well," as another famous Julia has said. I don't know how they do it--I'm so humbled by their energy, intelligence, and creativity, and so grateful to be a part of the club! Thank you, my fellow writers, for your inspiration.

2 Comments:

At 11:47 AM, October 14, 2004, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww, you beat me to the blog entry! ;) I heartily second your sentiments here though--here's to many more creative, supportive and productive years together!

:)

Julia

(P.S. Ok! I figured out I can comment anonymously at least...that's a start!)

 
At 10:09 PM, March 07, 2010, Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home