Sunday, June 26, 2005

One Happy Couple


Draft Portrait
Originally uploaded by suzipaw.
So, as the caption notes, this is just a draft--a photo snapped on the bathroom vanity of a photo from a printer that was running out of ink. I make no excuses for my odd lip curl or sheen of sweat (it was a positively cool upper-80s day)--more and better (I hope) photos will be posted soon.

Our wedding was a wonderful ceremony and celebration. I am truly blessed to have so many amazing people in my life, particularly my husband. Husband!

4 Comments:

At 5:14 AM, June 27, 2005, Blogger Anonymous Me said...

Congratulations! It makes me happy to see the picture and I can't wait to see more.

 
At 6:55 AM, June 27, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Husband! Eeeeeeeee! Congratulations!

I was thinking about you all weekend, and I can't wait to hear the stories and see the pictures of this no-doubt fabbo event. I hope that both your inner Virgo and your inner romantic were kept happy, and that everything went swimmingly. Hooray for you both!

Julia

 
At 12:15 PM, June 27, 2005, Blogger R. B. Patrascu said...

Whoo-hooo! I'm aslo so happy for you two. Wuv, twoo wuv, united in mawwage! Blessings to you and your husband!!! :)

 
At 10:01 PM, June 27, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We did it!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home