Wednesday, June 15, 2005

We Three Rings


Rings
Originally uploaded by suzipaw.
Won't be able to wear these after the 25th, unless they submit to special surgery. The square silver ring is just a trinket, but the gold ring I bought to celebrate my return to California (and subsequently gained too much weight to wear it comfortably, until a few months ago when the effects of the Engagement Diet really kicked in). The turquoise ring I will miss, and will probably try to have it sized eventually. I bought it for myself on my 40th birthday trip, when we were visiting the Grand Canyon on the way home from Monument Valley. I found it in the consignment case at the cheesy gift shop (my favorite!), and always wished I knew more about it--who made it and why it had to be sold...

1 Comments:

At 11:54 PM, June 15, 2005, Blogger R. B. Patrascu said...

What a great idea, documenting this. Thanks for sharing the photo and the little details!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home