Monday, January 19, 2009

Weekend Activities Update


neck scarf
Originally uploaded by suzipaw
So I did pretty well with my to-do list:

Scarf finished? Check.

I've moved on to a new project, a head band/ear warmer for M, in time for the trip to NY.

Roses pruned? Check. So is the non-fruiting mulberry. It took M two days to do it. I did not help at all. He's so good to me.


Hiked? Check.

Novel worked on? Check. Word count? (You may remember that I barely broke into five figures at the end of NaNoWriMo.) Over 11,000. I don't have an exact word count because I'm having version control issues and just found two chapter fours! I thought I had worked on it but couldn't find the changes so chalked it up to going crazy, déjà vu, or something along those lines, but it turns out I'm merely disorganized.

Tomorrow is the inauguration and we're bringing a TV into the office so people who want to can watch and work at the same time. That will be a nice change of pace. I should bring in doughnuts or something.

5 Comments:

At 7:10 AM, January 20, 2009, Blogger elm said...

Kalyani has a friend who is making cucumber sandwiches (your donuts do sound good) and having friends over to watch. Kly will bring fake champaign (it continues to snow, the roads are covered) We will watch, of course.

 
At 8:05 AM, January 20, 2009, Blogger Michelle said...

Your scarf turned out lovely! I'm recording the inauguration so I can force my kids to watch it after school. I think if I make red, white and blue cupcakes they won't complain.

 
At 3:24 PM, January 20, 2009, Blogger bren said...

Your scarf does look good. I watched the inauguration this morning and will go to Joan and Tim's to watch again with friends, taking white scalloped spuds.

 
At 3:31 PM, January 20, 2009, Blogger suzanne said...

Great idea about the cupcakes, Michelle.

How did you do with your to-do list, Mom?

 
At 7:15 PM, January 21, 2009, Blogger Anonymous Me said...

You're so productive! Good for you. Maybe someday I will be too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home