Monday, January 05, 2009

New Year Is Here


fetch
Originally uploaded by suzipaw
Just exactly how much time can I spend lounging on a sofa in front of a blazing fire? Quite a bit, as it turns out. A wonderful walk on Sea Dune beach on New Year's Day was about the most strenuous thing M and I did while up on the coast with Mom and Don. Well, there was a lot of eating and drinking to do. Even reading seemed to be just too much--running the clicker between Food TV and CSI Special Victims Unit was about all I could manage. Ahh.

M did get sick, so we stayed in and organized a bit around the house and I eased back into work stuff for the last two days of the long holiday vacation. I'm feeling a little tickle in my throat now, hope it doesn't get worse.

Back at the gym and office today--it was a long day, but I was actually sorta glad to get back to the routine.

1 Comments:

At 8:16 AM, January 06, 2009, Blogger bren said...

So glad to have you here.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home