Monday, April 11, 2011

Screws, Removed

Screws, Removed by suzipaw
Screws, Removed, a photo by suzipaw on Flickr.

M's home and has his knee up, engrossed in "Scrubs"; the ice water machine is doing its circulation thing; Roxy is pressed up against it, snoring, I'm guessing for comfort. The surgeon said the screw removal went well. (The photo is of his good knee, just for comparison--I don't think the incised knee will see the light of day for some time.) I have to finish packing--I'm off to a conference tomorrow and I really don't want to leave him for a few days, though he's already hobbling around. But I'm glad I was here to at least get him home and settled.

2 Comments:

At 8:36 PM, April 11, 2011, Blogger R. B. Patrascu said...

Glad to hear it went well. Good luck this week - to you and to M.!

 
At 2:15 PM, April 13, 2011, Blogger Kamala! said...

Man, those are ginormous!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home