Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Conference in the City

So much to write, so little time. A posting from last night that I'm just now getting up since I couldn't get online in the hotel room.

*****


DadMichael
Originally uploaded by suzipaw.
Happy birthday, Dad!

*****

The fog is tightening its tender grip, hastening twilight. I returned to my room after dinner in the Oak Room here at the St. Francis to find a bottle of chilled champagne and chocolate dipped strawberries from my work cohorts to celebrate the wedding. (M was supposed to come down with me, but decided to go to my mom's when he found out my cousins were going to be there, though his cold changed those plans and he's in his own bed nursing orange juice and wonton soup. His plans may change back again--if he feels better tomorrow, he'll come down and have dinner with my cousin, her son, and me in SF.)

Still thinking many happy thoughts about the wedding. Still trying to get used to using "wife" and "husband" for real--we're not just playing house anymore. Below are a few photos--can't wait to see more.


Sealed with a kiss

Felicia Denise Mom
My niece, sister-in-law, and mom

Cheesecakecutting

Aunt J, pianist extraordinaire
Aunt J, pianist extraordinaire

At Dinner


1 Comments:

At 10:30 PM, June 29, 2005, Blogger R. B. Patrascu said...

Great pictures. You look like such a sweet, happy couple. I hope M feels better soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home