Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Superman, Not Wonder Woman

Everyone else seems to be taking this quiz, so I took it too:

Your results:
You are Superman
























Superman
85%
Spider-Man
70%
Robin
57%
Wonder Woman
55%
Green Lantern
55%
Supergirl
55%
Iron Man
50%
Hulk
50%
The Flash
45%
Catwoman
35%
Batman
30%
You are mild-mannered, good,
strong and you love to help others.


Click here to take the Superhero Personality Test



I was hoping for Wonder Woman, but I think I wasn't confident enough in my body image to be WW.

*****

My friend Cathleen has started a blog. Go visit! She's a peach.

6 Comments:

At 2:29 PM, January 04, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am Spider Man.

 
At 2:42 PM, January 04, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just took the test again and got and got Wonder Woman. You really have to love how you look, be acrobatic, have long hair,and, most importantly, wear capes and thongs (those are those rubber flip flop things, right?).

 
At 3:26 PM, January 06, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And how about Supergirl???

 
At 2:21 PM, January 10, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sadly,I am also Spiderman. He can't even fly! What's the point?
--Kalyani

 
At 8:07 AM, January 15, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm Spiderman too, which really sucks because I was aiming toward The Green Lantern.

Ah well, I always knew you were a super somethin'!

;-)

 
At 10:09 PM, March 07, 2010, Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home