Thursday, August 16, 2007

Gloom Lifting

…a bit--there's that Bar exam cloud hanging around the horizon. But M thinks he did well on the final, so he's not too worried that he'll be kicked out of school--but grades don't come out for six more weeks, so stress continues.

Look, I think I'm getting the hang of this movie thing:


So now there's not too much holding me back from my Deal or No Deal audition tape. Oh, wait, I need to get a camera with sound. And better quality.

It's Thursday, and I've taken today and tomorrow off of work. We've got a full weekend planned: Mom and stepdad are coming home from their cruise and staying overnight tomorrow; air show on Saturday morning, friend's daughter's wedding in Glen Ellen in the afternoon (the bride's step grandma is Ann-Margret, so we're hoping for a celeb sighting); Sunday is a law school party. So much socializing, I'll probably be catatonic at work on Monday. I also want to finish knitting my handbag and felt it. And nap lots. The sandman and I are still on the outs at night.

1 Comments:

At 2:37 PM, August 16, 2007, Blogger Kamala! said...

You are so cutting edge!! Looks like a good time. Happy Birthday Liz.
Kamala

 

Post a Comment

<< Home