Thursday, June 30, 2005

More Wedding Pix

So I've uploaded more wedding photos to my Flickr account. That tagging thing, what a helpful function.

*****

I played the wedding card last night and ditched my evening work schmoozing duties to have dinner with my cousin and her son in Chinatown last night. We had a lovely time and l'm so glad I had a chance to spend some quality time with them. After dinner we met up briefly with her sister, my other cousin, who was dining with other old friends.

I really miss them, and it made me resolve to set a time to visit them next year. My work travel calendar for 2006 hasn't been confirmed, but I think I'll just make plans and hope for the best.

*****

And now, back to my regularly scheduled work program.

1 Comments:

At 9:18 PM, June 30, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, Suzanne-Well I finally successfully find your blog and I'm mentioned! It was wonderful to see you and be at your wedding.
Love,
Kamala

 

Post a Comment

<< Home