Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Mmmm....

I made ice cream cone cupcakes for a friend's b-day celebration at work today, frosted with cream cheese icing. Had a little batter left over, so tried out the silicone muffin cups and they work fabulously! I made red velvet cake batter. They've safened red food coloring, right?
*****

OK, so yes, *now* you can roll your eyes! If you've been wondering, I did indeed purchase the Cadillac. I don't feel quite good enough to drive it. M wants to bring the smoker up to mom's when we go there for Thanksgiving tomorrow so he can slow-cook a pork loin--doesn't that just seem wrong, transporting a nasty, charred smoker in a Caddy? Oh well. You know he'll get his way, I can never say "no" to him.

2 Comments:

At 11:47 PM, November 22, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I read that all wrong. I took "smoker" to mean Caddy and I imagined the pork loin under the hood all the way to your mom's, slow rosting in the "smoker".

Ah me. Maybe it's time I went back to the novel ...

 
At 5:07 PM, November 25, 2005, Blogger Anonymous Me said...

Hope you had a great Thanksgiving. I think M's a lucky guy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home