Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Dreaming, More

"2007 should be a time of building up your reserves, carving out a more substantial niche, and getting the tools and resources and training that will provide a foundation for your dreams well into the future," writes Rob. "So here's my question to you: Can you engage in this much acquisition without becoming grasping, predatory, and manipulative?"

You know how I love Real Astrology. And Rob has hit on my goals exactly for the year. At first I related his advice into my work life only, but I need those resources for my creative side too. And I have complete (well, pretty much, anyway) confidence that I can grow and gather and build in a positive way, in all parts of my life. And I'll hope that working on these goals from both sides feeds the balance, and the dreams.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home