Sunday, March 11, 2007

Change

You Are Lisa Simpson

A total child prodigy and super genius, you have the mind for world domination.

But you prefer world peace, Buddhism, and tofu dogs.

You will be remembered for: all your academic accomplishments

Your life philosophy: "I refuse to believe that everybody refuses to believe the truth"


While I was on the same site, Blogthings, I did the hippie chick name generator, and I'm actually:

Your Hippie Chick Name Is:

Magnolia


*****

It's a beautiful day, a feeling of summer, the time changed last night. I've been out in it a little, deadheading, squishing aphids, and hosing winter's grit off the back patio. I'm even wearing shorts and relieved to report that I haven't grown out of last year's size. Yet. I've done some work-work, but not the chores I should. I'm blaming that on the fact that I was in the office for about five hours yesterday, cleaning out and reorganizing some things. It needed to be done, and I think it will help me feel reenergized at the office, a feeling I'm going to be needing in the next month or so. As I've complained about often, the last few months have been a crappy hamsterwheel period, what with settling into my new job and M very busy with his new job and school and his rededication to the art of studying. But time to find the joy…

Think I'll pull out that yarn I purchased earlier in the week and see what I can create with it.

*****

M and I have started to watch "Carnivale," an HBO series my brother recommended. It's kind of a Twin-Peaks-meets-Deadwood show. We recommend it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home