Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Pointy Pals with Billy Collins


Pointy Pals with Billy Collins
Originally uploaded by suzipaw.
We had a writers group night out yesterday, vanning up to our local cultural center to hear Billy Collins read to a nearly-sold out house, which was wonderful to see. He's so charming, so funny, so gracious, a splendid voice for poetry. And look, he's touching Julia in the photo! She's so lucky. She'll probably never wash that shoulder again.

More later about my family exploits this past weekend, and plans for this weekend.

Happy Valentine's Day!

2 Comments:

At 5:04 PM, February 17, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I honey- Just checking in with your blog- you know I rarely do that because I'm just not of the blogger set... but I have to comment that I just heard the This American Life story about Roger Dowd and the game show- just loved it too!

 
At 5:05 PM, February 17, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I honey- Just checking in with your blog- you know I rarely do that because I'm just not of the blogger set... but I have to comment that I just heard the This American Life story about Roger Dowd and the game show- just loved it too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home