Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Letter to Yale

Today's entry is courtesy of a guest blogger, my stepdad!

Yale College
Office of Undergraduate
Admissions
P.O. Box 208234
New Haven, CT

March 19, 2007

To Whom It May Concern:

I have a son who is very special to me (special, as in Special Ed.). In order to preserve the family honor, I believe he should have a college degree. Unfortunately, I doubt if he has the skills or IQ to earn one, even from a community college. He has, however, agreed to live on your campus and even attend a few classes and take exams, if necessary.

I would like to get the degree process started as soon as possible, so would you please send me an application form, a list of degrees available, and the prices for each; specifically, one similar to the one you sold to the Bush family.

Sincerely,

Dr. Donald C. Phillips
Penn. ‘66

*****

Happy first day of spring, everyone!

2 Comments:

At 7:51 AM, March 26, 2007, Blogger Anonymous Me said...

Your stepdad is cool. That was very funny!

 
At 4:12 PM, March 29, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't wait for the response ...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home