Thursday, May 12, 2011

Overnight in SF

I came down to the City yesterday to check out a conference that Google puts on.The presentations were way over my head technically, but the trappings were pretty amazing. It would be fun to have a huge event budget to spend at will.

I met Katch and Odessa at her office at the library. Fun being "backstage." We got to see the book sorting machine! We had a pleasant dinner at Dosa. It was great seeing them. Odessa has become quite the lovely young lady, sigh. After dinner we walked along Valencia Street, eating delicious ice cream and window shopping.

I'm in an all-day meeting here today, too, heading home tonight. (To get ready to head to Baltimore on Saturday, hon.)

1 Comments:

At 6:24 AM, May 14, 2011, Blogger Brenda said...

I hope the Baltimore conference goes well. Nice to see Katch and Odessa. I'll miss you at Sophia's first.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home