Sunday, February 12, 2012

In New York

Just a quick note and a couple of pix. I'm very glad to be here, though I'm dreading the next two days, they're going to be very busy. On the bright side, it's just two days. It was very cold today and I'm happy to report that I packed appropriate outwear, including one of my felted hats. For the very first time in my decade of work travels, I actually went to the hotel gym this morning. That was great. And I've had one of my most active weekends in quite a while--thank you Fitbit, thank you New York! And thanks to Sara and Chan, I had a lovely dinner with them and the kids tonight. Nothing like breaking bread with family to make one feel able to face the world.


Grand Central Station

Mounted police in Times Square

2 Comments:

At 6:37 AM, February 13, 2012, Anonymous janice said...

Pictures are beautiful. Congratulations on the gym, hard thing to do, I think.
I am always happy when our family interacts. So glad that you had a nice time with Chan, Sara and kids.

 
At 6:42 AM, February 14, 2012, Blogger Brenda said...

Love the Grand Central photo!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home