Saturday, March 19, 2005

'70s Flashback

Organizing my iPhoto pix, I came across this 30-odd-year-old record of a visit with my grandparents and cousins in Wilbur, Washington.

My grandma has been a wonderful keeper of family documentation. My uncle has also taken up that task, and I'm very grateful to them both for their effort on our behalf.

On a vaguely related note, I find it mostly charming that I'm seeing a resurgence of '70s hairstyles among high school boys. It's also a little odd. I know that everything old is new again, but that look is unflattering to most. Well, if I survived it, I guess they can too.

2 Comments:

At 10:33 PM, March 19, 2005, Blogger R. B. Patrascu said...

What a great shot. Very 1973!! Thanks so much for sharing it. And the quality is so good, too!

 
At 10:11 AM, March 20, 2005, Blogger Anonymous Me said...

Are you the girl with the long red hair?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home