Sunday, June 05, 2011

Pleasant Weekend


The prelude was a return to the long-neglected gym for a Zumba class. Four people seemed so happy to see me and encouraging about returning again soon that I may have to actually do it again tomorrow morning.

It was well worth the drive through the unnerving and freakish June deluge to spend the day in the City with family having fun. Stepsister Kirsie was in town from Missouri with husband and daughter; we met up with them and Mom and Don for a few hours fooling around with science in the Exploratorium thence to dinner and ice cream.

Today M and I visited a friend of his in our local open studios tour. He's a metal artist and we're thinking of having him design and fabricate a gate for us. Then I headed down to Petaluma for an afternoon of gabbing with the gal gang.

I also finished another Sookie Stackhouse installment. On to the final tome, or Julia Child's "My Life in France" next?

1 Comments:

At 8:25 AM, June 06, 2011, Blogger Brenda said...

It was fun having you join us!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home