Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy V (which rhymes with "vie") Day

I just turned pro on Flickr, so now there are 92 wedding photos for you to enjoy! And so much more. I have lots of image rearranging and organizing and more uploading to do…

Back is better. Saw (and felt) the chiropractor on Friday, and spent a total of seven, maybe eight minutes with him yesterday after work. Which is just as well. It was odd being alone with a man I don't really know, face down and legs strapped to a strange padded table that he moved to stretch out my lower back. My goal is to return to the gym next week. I feel so sluggish…I will never take my back for granted again!

More to post, but M just arrived, laden with roses and ice cream.

1 Comments:

At 7:44 AM, February 17, 2006, Blogger R. B. Patrascu said...

Congratulations on the Flickr upgrade - great shots!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home