Monday, June 26, 2006

Web Photos like Windows

Another reason to love Flickr: I was scrolling through eyeLook's photo stream last night. She's a friend of my aunt's and we became mutual Flickr contacts after my aunt mentioned my blog to her. We exchange the occasional comment, and I've enjoyed getting to know someone pretty much via visuals only. As I was viewing her pictures of a recent party she attended, I had the pleasant realization that I recognized two of people in the photos--my aunt* and uncle, who were in attendance. How fun is that?! These web acquaintances really come in handy.

*Who made my anniversary weekend by send in several beautiful pages to include in the wedding guest/scrapbook.

1 Comments:

At 2:25 PM, July 01, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Suzanne,

Your aunt Janice told me that you mentioned you Flickr account on your blog. Thanks for the little plug right on my birthday!

Barbara

 

Post a Comment

<< Home